JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Covington
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for grabs is a lightly used DX2 EVO Selectable Single/ 2 Stage Trigger, with right hand safety and no bolt release.

Specs can be found here: https://cadexdefence.com/store/dx2-double-stage-triggerx

The Cadex DX2 EVO trigger is a Single/Two Stage Trigger capable to be rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator. Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. If you haven't figured yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Two Stage Trigger, you can't go wrong with the DX2 EVO.

• First stage permanently set between 6 to 8 ounces at the factory
• Adjustable combined pull weight between
• 1.5 to 2.5 lbs
• Fast access to the trigger pull adjustment screw located at the bottom of the trigger body
• Adjustable trigger shoe positioning for maximum comfort
• Multiple openings machined into the aluminum body to facilitate dirt cleaning
• Improved crispiness
• Improved internal safety mechanism
• Military grade trigger design

Asking $200 shipped. I have conducted a good amount of business on this site and others, to include the sale of high-dollar items such as complete rifles, handguns, upper and lower receivers, and high-end optics. Lots of positive feedback, so buy with confidence. Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

gHvxFmr.jpg

dcqh6NU.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top