JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Burris
City
Seattle
State
Washington
I am selling an almost new Burris Signature HD 5-25x50mm Scope. This scope has 2nd focal plane fine-plex reticle (non-illuminated). I got this scope brand new from Burris customer service at the end off last year in exchange for an old Burris signature scope that I mailed to get serviced, but Burris customer service said they could not service anymore the old scope and sent me in exchange a brand new latest version Signature HD. The scope works great. I used it twice. The scope comes in the original retail box. Burris does not include lens covers for their scopes, but I will include both front and rear caps that I ordered separately. I can provide some pictures of the scope upon request. I am asking $400 cash and would prefer a local deal (I live is Seattle). If I do not sell the scope locally in a couple of days, I would consider shipping it for additional $25 dollars (fully insured UPS Ground).

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am selling an almost new Burris Signature HD 5-25x50mm Scope. This scope has 2nd focal plane plex reticle (non-illuminated). I got this scope brand new from Burris customer service at the end off last year in exchange for an old Burris signature scope that I mailed to get serviced, but Burris customer service said they could not service anymore the old scope and sent me in exchange a brand new latest version Signature HD. The scope works great. I used it twice. The scope comes in the original retail box. Burris does not include lens covers for their scopes, but I will include both front and rear caps that I ordered separately. I can provide some pictures of the scope upon request. I am asking $420 cash and would prefer a local deal (I live is Seattle). If I do not sell the scope locally in a couple of days, I would consider shipping it for additional $25 dollars (fully insured UPS Ground).

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle
Here are some pictures of the scope.

Burris#1.jpeg Burris#2.jpeg Burris#3.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top