JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my mint condition Bul Armory SAS II Ultralight 9mm. This is the newer version with the updated magazine (does not use the magazines designed for the original/first gen SAS II UL).

Only has 200-300 rounds (3 range trips since buying it new) and has pretty much been a safe queen. Only selling it because I originally intended to use it as an EDC but after trying it out (literally only a few hours of concealed carry) I realized it's way too big for me. I prefer deeper concealment options such as the P938 and the P365; something that's light and small enough to clip on a pair of basketball shorts with no belt. This beauty is about the same dimensions as a Glock 19 just fyi. Awesome gun, just not for me, and I don't need any more handguns sitting around the house or in the gun safe.

Comes with one 10 round magazine, original box, range bag, accessories (which includes optics plate and adapter), papers, etc. Will also include a basically new/unused Deepconcealment holster with claw attachment.

Asking $1350 FIRM, buyer pays transfer fee. Normally I do first dibs for my sales but if I get a lot of inquiries I will give priority to anyone who I have had a transaction with, and/or supporting members with feedback. No or low feedback = probably not going to hear back from me.

The only trades I will entertain are for a Wilson Combat SFX9 with the 3" barrel, or a Wilson Combat P365. Not interested in anything else, period.

Prefer to meet at Precise Shooter in Woodinville but will go as far as Sound Loan up north and Pantel Tactical down south.

Lastly, please make sure that if you pm me you are ready to buy now. I'm not in rush to sell but would like to avoid a situation where someone calls dibs and then says that they need to wait for their paycheck in 2 weeks, need to sell their other gun first, etc.

IMG_1549.jpeg IMG_1553.jpeg IMG_1552.jpeg IMG_1551.jpeg IMG_1550.jpeg IMG_1554.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service