JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a complete upper:

*Aero Precision upper receiver with no forward assist.
*Faxon 14.5" Gunner Profile barrel with midlength gas system
*Wilson Combat Q-Comp flash hider
*Guntec gas block and gas tube
*BCM MCMR 13" MLOK handguard
*Young Manufacturing SP-1 BCG
*Radian Raptor SL charging handle

Value of new parts is ~$750 + shipping

There are a few minor scratches, mostly on the upper receiver.
I dimpled the barrel for both gasblock screws and applied red threadlocker to both screws when installing them.
Handguard is fairly new, and is properly installed. It's perfectly clocked, and I used feeler gauges to make sure it's the specified distance from the upper receiver.

Young Manufacturing intentionally does not stake their gas key screws. They explain why on their website. I have not staked the gas key screws, and have not had any problems, but they could be staked if someone wanted to do so.
The muzzle device is NOT pinned and welded. But if someone wanted to do so, it would bring the barrel length over 16", to be legally installed on a rifle lower without a tax stamp.

This upper has, approximately 1000 rounds on it. Probably less. I can't remember it ever malfunctioning.

Overall, it's a great balance of lightweight and robustness.

$500

email: [email protected].

1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top