JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to fund another project and selling my AMT Lightning 25/22 chamber in .22lr. Essentially an upgraded clone of the Ruger 10/22, the receiver, barrel and barrel clamp is made of stainless steel, all sitting in a pistol grip Butler Creek folding stock. The rifle also has an extended magazine release and will come with (1) older Eaton and (3) Ruger BX-25 magazines as shown. Purchased new back in 1984, this was used to train my kids how to safely shoot and rarely shot after the 80's but in very good collectable/shooting grade. The rifle features a factory milled rimfire rail, 18" barrel, iron sights and a Bushnell Banner 22 scope. Detailed stripped/lubed on 8/22/20. Bolt, receiver, barrel all looked to be in great condition.

Transfer preferred at Precise Shooter in Lynnwood.

IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_1402 (2).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks, new shooters in my circle all had big grins on their faces after an introductory afternoon on this platform. Super reliable with high velocity ammo as I recall.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top