JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hope I am doing this right..

Sale.jpg

I want to be the guy in line as #2 with cash in hand.

This looks like a slant back receiver and many buyers are un-aware of this. They are stuck with a rifle that cannot be reconfigured and are stuck with the thumb-hole option only.

SF-

I want to be the guy in line as #2 with cash in hand.

This looks like a slant back receiver and many buyers are un-aware of this. They are stuck with a rifle that cannot be reconfigured and are stuck with the thumb-hole option only.

SF-

Ironwood Designs makes a standard pistol grip and stock for the slant back MAK receivers...but it's rather pricey. $133 - shipped. Plus, it's unfinished wood.

<broken link removed>

Oh and you'll have to make sure the rest of the rifle is 922r compliant once you change the stock. That would mean replacing the FCG for sure and maybe the gas piston. So tack on at least another $25 bucks for a Tapco G2 trigger.

While you're not stuck with the thumbhole stock - it's a costly conversion. Also, I've heard Ironwood is super backed up...so that order might take a while.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.