JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not a revolver guy (first off), I'm left-handed (second off), and I have NO IDEA how to use a speed strip (it isn't very "speedy" for a left-handed semi-auto guy). Most of this ammo came with the gun, and I still have it, so this stuff is up for grabs!

007_zpsbd8176f7.jpg 008_zps9d0661a7.jpg 009_zpsf3ebac5f.jpg 010_zps38edbc75.jpg 024_zps0897a5c5.jpg 025_zpsccf6d096.jpg

I didn't realize, with the background being white, it LOOKS like there is one picture with three speed strips... Actually, there is 2 pictures, they just blend together. This package includes 2 speed strips. Sorry for the deceptive photos.

The Independence ammo is NOT hollow point. I'm not sure where the hollow points came from. All of this ammo came with the gun that I had purchased, and I'm just trying to recuperate some of the purchase price (I paid a little more than market value, because .357 LCR's were hard to find, at the time).

Last edited by a moderator:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.