Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA WTS 38 Special Ammo 200 Rds + Speed Strips $75

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by paperpuncher, May 28, 2014.

1. paperpuncher

paperpuncher Renton WA Member

I'm not a revolver guy (first off), I'm left-handed (second off), and I have NO IDEA how to use a speed strip (it isn't very "speedy" for a left-handed semi-auto guy). Most of this ammo came with the gun, and I still have it, so this stuff is up for grabs!

007_zpsbd8176f7.jpg
    008_zps9d0661a7.jpg
    009_zpsf3ebac5f.jpg
    010_zps38edbc75.jpg
    024_zps0897a5c5.jpg
    025_zpsccf6d096.jpg

2. gunhobbit

gunhobbit The Dry Side of Oregon, near Pendleton Well-Known Member

Is it two speed strips? Three? And while the 125gr FMJ Blazer is obvious, what is the bullet weight on the Independence ammo - I presume that's the HP in the pictures, in the speed strips.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
  3. paperpuncher

paperpuncher Renton WA Member

I didn't realize, with the background being white, it LOOKS like there is one picture with three speed strips... Actually, there is 2 pictures, they just blend together. This package includes 2 speed strips. Sorry for the deceptive photos.

The Independence ammo is NOT hollow point. I'm not sure where the hollow points came from. All of this ammo came with the gun that I had purchased, and I'm just trying to recuperate some of the purchase price (I paid a little more than market value, because .357 LCR's were hard to find, at the time).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014