JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Since our Governor just signed the bill making SBR's legal in the coming months, I've decided I do not need multiple 300 Blackout uppers and that I'd just put the form in to turn my pistol into a Rifle.
So with that said, my loss is your gain. I've got a GREAT 16" 300 Blackout upper that I'd like to let go.
This upper has seen approximately 60 rounds. A mix of Sub and supersonic, and has shot them all wonderfully. Has no damage or anything, just normal use marks, from things like having an Aimpoint mounted.

Upper includes:
BCM Unmarked upper
Noveske 15" NSR Rail
CMMG 16" pistol gas 1:8 twist barrel
Rainier Mini comp (This thing is SHARP and brand new. Rifle hasn't been fired with it.)
Low profile gas block
WIlson Combat Pistol length gas tube

It's a spectacular upper and I'm sure will make someone quite happy. I think my pricing is very fair for a lightly used upper.

Asking Price: $550 ftf in the Lacey, WA area or + Shipping on you.

I WILL BE TRAVELING TO ABERDEEN, WA NEXT WEEK FOR WORK. AS SUCH PLEASE BE AWARE THERE MIGHT BE A DELAY OF 1-3 DAYS IN SHIPPING IF IT DOES NOT SELL BY FRIDAY THE 18TH. OR IF YOU ARE ON THE WAY WE CAN ARRANGE A FTF.

Payment Method: Cash ftf or Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

IF Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured, unless you request something else.

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is crossposted on AR15.com, SnipersHide, and 300Blktalk. I'd like a nice quick sale so I can put the money aside for the SBR stamp.

***AIMPOINT PRO IS NOT INCLUDED AND HAS BEEN SOLD***

16-300blk-0.JPG
16-300blk-2.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.