JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Time to acknowledge I'm no longer hunting, so this one has to go. Marlin 45/70 Guide Gun, ported, with Wild West rear peep and trigger. Cross bolt safety is locked by the interior factory set screw but is simple to disengage for the "belt and suspenders" type not hunting large mammals with dinner on their mind. The hammer has an extension for easy, quick cocking. Fitted with a Limbsaver butt pad in excellent condition. The scope is a Leopold FX-II 2x38 mm, with QD Leopold rings. The factory leaf sight is folded down beneath the scope. A handy, light rifle for all occasions. All exterior metal and wood is excellent. The only flaw on this otherwise excellent rifle is some slight freckling of the rifling at the muzzle ports; that's the way it came to me. Otherwise it has had a quiet life in my upstairs gun safe. No trades, please. $825 and I will split the transfer fee at Cascade Firearms in Vancouver.

20190906_173525.jpg 20190906_173544.jpg 20190906_173535.jpg 20190906_173451 (2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.