JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1944 Izhevsk complete with accessories (-sling) as received from AIM surplus. All matching except trigger guard. The trigger guard is a matching stamp, however there are someother markings that are lined thru. Typical varnished hardwood stock, no visable damage, just chips of missing varnish. Not counter bored. Have not fired this so I can't comment about grouping MOA. Import marked on left side of receiver, PW Arms Redmond, WA. Was thinking about throwing it up for grabs on Gunbroker, try here first. Need to seea valid WA ID and CPL. This is in my bound book and I will need C&R or DL info for transfer. Prefer FTF Olympia area, can meet up within reasonable distance. $250 firm.

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

Haha, why so much criteria to buy? I didn't know M44's were a popular choice for criminals. :s0112:

I'll spell it out...As mentioned, this is recorded in my bound book, and as per BATF rules, I must record the transfer. Be it by a current C&R or current DL info entered in my bound book. For the CPL, that just tells me that as of date issued, indiviual was able to own firearms legally. And no, the M44 is not a preferred weapon of choice by the bad guys, yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.