JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Canby
State
Oregon
I am looking for a Glock 44. I know some of the local gun shops have them in stock. But, I'm hoping somebody bought one on a whim and would be willing to part with it cheaper than retail.

Preference if it has a threaded barrel.
(I would also be open to buying or trading for an OEM Glock 44 threaded barrel alone).

Thanks

Edit* I have received some offers and wanted to add some clarification. A Glock 44 can be purchased new at Northwest Armory for $359 with a $10 background check, out the door for $369. Any offer would have to be enough less than $369 to account for the cost of a private party background check and the fuel to drive to meet up. I live in Canby, OR. I only add this because I hate saying no to an offer I asked for.
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a brand new one in la grande with the Glock threaded barrel, 5 OEM mags and three 18rd pro mags I'd let go for $500
I would definitely buy that from you if you were closer. The extra $200 in gas and 8 hours of driving kind of put a damper on things.

Any chance you see yourself headed over this way any time soon?

Either way, thanks for the offer!

I would definitely buy that from you if you were closer. The extra $200 in gas and 8 hours of driving kind of put a damper on things.

Any chance you see yourself headed over this way any time soon?

Either way, thanks for the offer!
Yeah I totally understand. I haven't been west of boardman in years now, but I thought I might toss it out there in case maybe you were headed east to chase elk or something coming up here soon. Only reason I am selling is because I might have had poor impulse control and also got a FN 502 and a Sig p322.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.