JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sequim
State
Washington
Looking to buy or trade for a Manurhin or Korth revolver. Let me know what you have and your price please. Any cal or model.
thanks!
John

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have two new, unfired Manurhin MR73's with 5.25" barrel. See my Avatar, that's one of them. I put my name in every Beretta Boutique when they first announced they were bringing them to the USA, and I got calls from 2 of them - 1 last September and another last January. I bought them both! Never fired, the 2nd one I have not even pulled the trigger or cocked the hammer. I am not sure I am going to keep both, so ...... have you found one yet? I may be talked out of one ....

Kevin in Portland OR

Hi Kevin,
I do have a Manurhin 73 with a 3 in barrel on order (and paid for, thank goodness) since last Nov. That pretty rules out a cash dea for me. Are you up for a trade? I have a couple of HKP7s, a Korth Police (older gun) very old Gov't 1911 and a few long guns. Oh, and a Manurhin 88. All are quite nice except the 1911 and the 88.
John In Sequim, WA
Your dream has come true, if you have $4,300 to spend...

Hope this isn't too late. I have a Swedish Mauser Carbine Naval Bayonet (long!) for sale if you're interested.

Good Morning John ... I did just get TWO USGI 1911's in the last 6 months, once a US&S via the CMP program, and another locally ... complete S/N matching Colt

Who did you order the 3" from? SCOPELIST perhaps? Through my dealings with THE Beretta person responsible for Manurhin USA program, they are only importing the Gendarmarie and Sport revolvers for the foreseeable future. .... I have this on good authority as I was trying to get the MR38 Match ....

I would doubt Manurhin would choose Beretta for distribution and then allow a second vendor to also sell their product here? But, maybe you have an angle and I could get an MR38 DA Match to use in Distinguished Revolver matches.

Beretta has only imported about 300 guns since last July, global production of all models is right around 3,000 units, so they are out there but still seems to be quite a demand.

Lets keep in touch ... Kevin

Yep, ordered through Scopelist, and I am disappointed in your information....be a lot nicer if you said the order was in and "look for a call"! Oh well, its kinda like going fishing,, anticipation is half the fun.(not really in this case)
Help me find a home for the 88....excellent EDC for under 1K
Keep you posted on the 73 when (if) it arrives..
John

Hi John
Well, lets hope I am all wrong ... I have watched their site but everything is always back orders accepted for the entire range... I even went to overseas suppliers to see about importing a gun through an importer / broker. Actually would not have been that expensive, but the place in the Netherlands didn't have the MR38 MATCH in DA, only SA and for distinguished revolver, it MUST be DA.

Is the 3" the one you wanted, or the one you settled for? I get called by Beretta Madison Avenue whenever a shipment comes in, getting first chance to buy.

They are quite the gun, even though made differently today by Chapuis Arms than earlier, with their 5 axis CNC machines but the end result is the same or even better than before.

Cheers! Kevin

Actually, the 3" is my preferred piece for a EDC (I know, waste of a masterpiece ), but, at 73 yrs old and ret Army, I figure I can finally get to carry what I want. Eccentric or stupid, I don't care, they'll probably bury me with this in a Disantis rig.
If I cancel my order I'll loose for sure, and as much as I'd like to get one sooner, my funds won't support it unless I can dispose of some other items. I do really appreciate your looking out for me, not many folks would do that.
Best,
John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.