JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all. I hate to be/feel like a troll, but I'm in a desperate situation here. All my dad is asking for for Christmas are some Winchester (no other brand) virgin unprimed 300 win mag shell cases. I've been checking the local stores and online outlets at least two or three times per week for months and no luck. If I can't pull this off, it's ANOTHER Cabela's gift card for him and I think he might already own everything in that place! He doesn't "do" the internet, but is the greatest dad and I know he's not expecting me to find this stuff. If anyone is willing to sell to me or point me in a direction I haven't tried yet, I'd be very grateful. We are in Spokane, WA so I already know about White Elephant, Bimart, etc. Thanks in advance for any tips.

I'd also post this in the reloading classifieds here.. they are free to members.. you'd probably get more eyes laid on it.
I'd try Sportsman's and or buy some fully loaded Winchester cartridges.. 40-60.. I don't know how many he usually prefers as a batch to have/load.. I don't think he'd complain about that.
Good luck.

Hey thanks a lot for the reply. I'll try the classifieds and Sportsmans. I'll try to find out if the fully loaded stuff would work for him without making him too suspicious. Thanks again!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews