JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am always looking for pre lock S&W 4" K frame magnums. Models 65, 66 or 19. Need to be clean and not shot loose. Have cash on hand.

I would also be interested in 2" guns although I am looking specifically for 4".

I am willing to sign bill of sale, produce CPL, and produce WA DL if seller requires. I am on the WA side of the Columbia in the Portland Metro Area.

Thanks.

DB

BUMP

I also would be interested in J frames, at least this week. LOL

442, 642, scandium. Above still applies. They need to be very clean, not shot loose and without any mechanical issues whatsoever.

I still have cash in hand. Oregon and Washington good guy cards and would be willing to sign a bill of sale for your records. I am on the Washington side of the Columbia, Portland Metro.

Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.