JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
I'm on the hunt (ha!) for a prairie dog rifle. Looking for something in .204, .223, .22-250, bolt action. Preferably under $1k. I also have watches and knives to trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
there is a 6mm Remington bull barrel in the rifle section. I shot a 6 mm for years at rock chucks mostly but took a few deer with it as well. great caliber

there is a 6mm Remington bull barrel in the rifle section. I shot a 6 mm for years at rock chucks mostly but took a few deer with it as well. great caliber
Thanks for the info. I saw that listing but I'm not at all familiar with the cartridge. I'll circle back to it. Hopefully it's less than $2/round like some of the farming calibers.

Remington 700 VLS Laminated stock, bull barrel, Tinmey Trigger. Posted for sale on this site. Very accurate, just a duplicate of rifle, plus I am shopping for a threaded barrel to host suppressor. My price could be negotiable.

I have 4 Remington BBL's in .222, .223, 22-250 and .243. The .243 is unfired.
These are the older Remingtons with the brass pinned walnut stocks.

Dan

IMG_6194.JPG IMG_6195.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.