JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for an Uzi Eagle, prefer 9mm but would consider .40 S&W. I already have a couple of Jericho's and have decided to obtain a few variants, specifically Canik Shark FC, Tristar T-120 in titanium and maybe something I don't know about yet. Also looking for an early Jericho or Baby Eagle project gun, MUST be all steel. Condition can be very rough, maybe non-functioning. This project will be skeletonized, new springs, grips and coating. The project gun price is not to exceed $200 regardless of condition.

Thank you, Ron

Ok, all that is left on the wish list in the FIRST generation Jericho 941 in 9mm/.41ae with the slide mounted safety. A full size or semi-compact uzi eagle in 9mm, and a Jericho "project" ,broken grips, missing sights, worn barrel, and poor finish preferred. Basically a frame and slide since the gun will be fitted with custom grips, new night sights and skeletonized.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.