JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Just ripped the package on an old colt carbine I've had in the safe for probably 8+ years. No it's not the socom. I regrettably sold mine three years ago and the a**hole I sold it to won't let me buy it back from him :(

Anyways.

I just threw a KAC rail on my newly opened, old colt carbine. I also have a 11.5 BCM commando SBR that also needs some accessories.

Here's what I need to finish them off. Looking to buy or trade for these items.

-SUREFIRE M600 or m300, black preferred
-SUREFIRE SR07 tape switch (preferred but will also deal with the standard tape switch for now)
-KAC rail panel covers. I have a ton of the 11 and 9 rib but I need some 6 rib and 4 rib and 2 rib
-MaTech backup irons (both already have them but would like to grab a few others if anyone is offering
-bonus points if you have the 45 degree offset surefire picatinny mount for the scout light.

Let me know what you got. Cash in hand but also willing to trade for parts / accessories / guns / ammo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.