JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for the right gun. WTB; Smith & Wesson M&P9 Pro Series SKU #178010. NIB preferred, LNIB considered. Cash in hand for the right piece. Thanks, Glenn

Members, if you don't have one, maybe you know where(dealer)one might be available or someone that has one for sale or trade. PM with information.

ad1.jpg

Well, I found one(actually two)M&P9Ls NIB. A gentleman at Elkhorn Valley Outfitters in West Point, Nebraska located a pair at a distributor he deals with occasionally. I think it's a shame that no local gun dealers would do that for a customer. I task multiple gun dealers local and accross the country to locate either a M&P9 Pro or M&P9L, and he was the only one to step up to the challenge. A sad commentary to our interests in firearms.:( The gun was awesome right out of the box, but couldn't leave it be. Already had installed a Apex Tactical Specialties forward set sear and trigger kit and a Lasermax guide rod laser. Not sure of what's next, but something will pop-up.

STILL LOOKING FOR THE PRO SERIES, ANYONE?

ad1.jpg

ad.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.