JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
West Richland
State
Washington
I'm looking for a Smith and Wesson model 2214, 2213 and even the bigger sizes of this same basic design platform. Something in the Tri-cities Wa. Area would be preferred but I'd also consider shipping to my local FFL... Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm downsizing my collection of these pistols and have a couple I'm thinking of selling.
I'll take a look at what I want to part with and send you some pics in the morning.
Are you mainly wanting these models for suppressor use?

Cheers, Jeff

I'm downsizing my collection of these pistols and have a couple I'm thinking of selling.
I'll take a look at what I want to part with and send you some pics in the morning.
Are you mainly wanting these models for suppressor use?

Cheers, Jeff
Thank you sir,
Suppressor use is certainly a possibility. I think the overall design is quite unique and well executed, perfect for target shooting fun and most importantly teaching the next generation. The size and weight are perfect for new shooters not to be overwhelmed by recoil. The models 2213 and 2214 are really the best solution. Seems all modern 22's are large and heavy or tiny and just too much plastic...
I look forward to seeing them, thank you again

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.