JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
Mouse gun bug has bit me, have a few now but currently Im looking for a semi auto pistol in .22 short:

Astra cub (non collector grade)
Beretta minx (non collector grade)
Used colt jr (non collector grade)

Or other decently made semi auto .22 short pistols.

Not after an expensive collectibles. Simply a rust free, functional shooter grade pistol I can vest carry for fun and plink with until the next firearm obsession comes my way.
Ideal price range: $150-$300
Preferably with 2 mags, but at least one for sure.

Im located in Forest Grove.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Research what you find. Some of the .22 short pistols of old were not designed for high speed .22 short ammo and the standard velocity ammo can be difficult to find. FWIW the Bernardelli VP I had was finicky.

FYI: The little Taurus .22/.25 pistols are based on the Beretta design and are still in production (as the ".22 Poly", currently).
MSRP is around $290, so the better retailers could probably get you into one for probably around $220, out the door....maybe less.

FYI: The little Taurus .22/.25 pistols are based on the Beretta design and are still in production (as the ".22 Poly", currently).
MSRP is around $290, so the better retailers could probably get you into one for probably around $220, out the door....maybe less.
Thanks for the heads up!
I have:
Beretta 21a
PT25
NAA 32 Guardian
NAA 22mag mini revolver
Double tap defense 45acp

Seeking a .22 short semi auto and possibly a 22LR derringer like a High Standard as well as a single shot 357 derringer.

Thought Id post here to see if anyone had an Astra laying around.

Have an Astra .22 short...it shoots current .22 short ammo... I have 2 factory mags and one Triple K mag. the Triple K mag works better because the mag catch is a smaller hole in the mag. the two factory mags may push down with spring pressure and inhibit feeding, so, I just put my pinky finger underneath and it works ok with the factory mags... I also have a new recoil spring which was never put in...just got it in case. Sorry I don't travel far...would have to go through dealer unless you are driving over here for something else. Current prices are $400.- 500. bucks... I'd take your 300 unless you wanted to trade -- a case of .45acp, 230gr FMJ/1000 ? Come in the Spring and you can help me repair my fences for a couple of days....

IMG_1982.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.