JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! I am looking for a few shotguns, they can have any or no stock or barrel, as long as the reciever and working parts are good. If there are defects they have to be able to be refinished. Nothing like holes rusted in the reciever, bent internals etc.

Other than that just about anything goes. I am making 2 tactical shotgun platforms, and will be doing extensive work on these to use them as display so that I may show what kind of work I can do.

I pay in cash and will pay a fair value for the guns. I also have brand new in box leatherman tools and knives that if you like, can be given to you as a small part of the deal.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration

(Not quite sure if this is against rules or not, if so I apologize) if easier for you, you may reach me at (206) 619-9219

-Owen

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top