JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
My gunsmith is building for me a custom 308Win rifle based on Rem 700 action (older model), HS Precision tactical stock and Krieger MTU heavy barrel. I am looking to buy the following components for this custom rifle:

1) Metal bottom plate for detachable magazine. Must be all metal (e.g. Wyatt) and direct drop-in.
2) 2-Stage trigger for precision bench shooting.

I am about to order these online, but I want to check if any member has what I need to save me some money. I will wait a couple of days for forum members with their offers (if any), and if I do not find what I need I will order online. I will consider offer from established forum members only. Sorry, but if you are new to this forum, I won't send any online payments and would consider only cash deal in person (if you live in Seattle area). I would consider sending online payments only to well established members.

Cheers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This what you're looking for? If so, pay for shipping & they're
It's from a .243/700 BDL
Dan
20230411_102558.jpg 20230411_102616.jpg

Last Edited:
This what you're looking for? If so, pay for shipping & they're yours.
Text me..509 870 7906
It's from a .243/700 BDL
Dan
View attachment 1402123 View attachment 1402124
Hi Dan,

That's the standard Rem 700 magazine, which I already have. I am looking for a bottom plate that allows use of detachable magazines. Wyatt, Seekins and HS Precision make them. There might be some other manufacturers. Cheaper ones are polymer-made and I am looking for metal ones, not polymer-made.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.