JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I cant imagine trying to carry my x5 legion daily. I thought about it though-- whenever my 3.6 norsso/pmm conversion is done. The new p365 xmacro's look pretty promising, however.
I've been carrying X5 legion with a X300 everyday appendix for a few months now. It's not bad at all. A little heavy but no worse than a 1911. Luckily I am allowed to carry at work too. So I carry it from the time I wake up until the time I get home. I actually find comfort in the uncomfortable. If I can carry a full size gun that will always be my choice. Proper belt and holster are key for me.

Personally I stray away from carrying a gun with a comp as an EDC simply due to the amount of flash at night. During the day it's no issue though.

I've been carrying X5 legion with a X300 everyday appendix for a few months now. It's not bad at all. A little heavy but no worse than a 1911. Luckily I am allowed to carry at work too. So I carry it from the time I wake up until the time I get home. I actually find comfort in the uncomfortable. If I can carry a full size gun that will always be my choice. Proper belt and holster are key for me.
What IWB holster are using?

What IWB holster are using?
Trex arms sidecar 2.0.

116047CD-CDE0-4667-A91B-31D4C9381927.jpeg

I cant imagine trying to carry my x5 legion daily. I thought about it though-- whenever my 3.6 norsso/pmm conversion is done. The new p365 xmacro's look pretty promising, however.
I dry fired one yesterday. And regret ordering the Spectre Comp.
The new one is Awesome. Perfect grip with blackstrap exchange. Also, the full length pic rail, will make XL standard holsters incompatible.

I dry fired one yesterday. And regret ordering the Spectre Comp.
The new one is Awesome. Perfect grip with blackstrap exchange. Also, the full length pic rail, will make XL standard holsters incompatible.
I don't think the holsters are compatible….

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.