JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a Parker Mountain Machine (PMM) barrel and compensator combo for a Sig P320 compact 3.9" slide. Either black or FDE (ideally FDE) dual or single port (ideally single port).

Thanks.

08494CF7-C88B-496E-A4D0-E474014E2931.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Glwb tv
Thanks. Haha. Worst case scenario I wait for them to come back in stock.
Oregon Rifleworks inTigard, sells them in store. As well as limitless America in Washougal. When their available, they order them in. Only two physical stores that sell them, aside from their website.

Glwb tv

Oregon Rifleworks inTigard, sells them in store. As well as limitless America in Washougal. When their available, they order them in. Only two physical stores that sell them, aside from their website.
Thanks. I'll reach out to limitless. I was just at ORW on Friday and they only have them for select Glocks.

Good luck. I'm on the waiting list for this as well on the pmm site. I messaged them on ig when they'll be back in stock and all I got back was "soon".

Good luck. I'm on the waiting list for this as well on the pmm site. I messaged them on ig when they'll be back in stock and all I got back was "soon".
Yea it's no different then Aimpoint and their Acro P-2. I can wait if I don't find one used.

If you want the combo for the subcompact slide they are in stock again. The compact combo is still out of stock though…

I've been in a couple times lately. They only have Glock stuff. Sometimes I envy these Glock people. But then I remember, if they didn't shoot Glock, they'd be buying up all of our sig stuff.
I'm looking for the 3.6, 3.9 : the single port.
My 4.7 has good enough recoil control, with the Icarus grip. Plus the holster won't interchange everything.

I've been in a couple times lately. They only have Glock stuff. Sometimes I envy these Glock people. But then I remember, if they didn't shoot Glock, they'd be buying up all of our sig stuff.
I'm looking for the 3.6, 3.9 : the single port.
My 4.7 has good enough recoil control, with the Icarus grip. Plus the holster won't interchange everything.
I wanna run a gas pedal but can't find holsters that will fit it.

What you do NOT want, is this "hi grip."
My left palm, where my thumb joint is blisters/bruises.
I was running it without gloves last weekend, and these thing hurts..
But… the gas peda on the 4.7," is mega awesome. Just doesn't fit IWB very well for me.
(I bought both the hi grip & the angled takedown lever at: limitless America in Washougal, WA).

image.jpg image.jpg

What you do NOT want, is this "hi grip."
My left palm, where my thumb joint is blisters/bruises.
I was running it without gloves last weekend, and these thing hurts..
But… the gas peda on the 4.7," is mega awesome. Just doesn't fit IWB very well for me.
(I bought both the hi grip & the angled takedown lever at: limitless America in Washougal, WA).

View attachment 1261116 View attachment 1261117
Nice. I need to go up and check out that shop. I am a lefty so everything gets harder to find. I carry a Legion X5 daily and I'm currently building a comped p320 on the TXG frame. Just need to find a comp. Haha.

Nice. I need to go up and check out that shop. I am a lefty so everything gets harder to find. I carry a Legion X5 daily and I'm currently building a comped p320 on the TXG frame. Just need to find a comp. Haha.
I cant imagine trying to carry my x5 legion daily. I thought about it though-- whenever my 3.6 norsso/pmm conversion is done. The new p365 xmacro's look pretty promising, however.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.