JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
portland
State
Oregon
if you've got one, i'm sure we can make a deal for it! pm please, thanks. Prefer meeting in portland

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I posted it yesterday at 900. I shot prlly 50-100 rounds pre cajun parts and another 50ish after to function check. Just to be clear, I put the parts in myself. None of the work was done by Cajun. I put the parts in. I didn't install the floating trigger pin because it just didn't seem like a tight fit (they say it's not supposed to be tight and that the spring holds it in but it just freaked me out so I left the old one in), but I have it and can put it in if you want. It doesn't affect anything other than cajun says it is stronger and easier to change out springs with. I have original box and all the parts plus a cpl tools from cajun. 4 mags and a iwb holster. I'm in Idaho so we would have to ship it but I just found out that's not that hard.

20231209_111531.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.