JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Try Keith's. I haven't been there for awhile but they had one for under $300 last time I looked. Good luck on your search.

We found a CT380 in stock at Keith's. The young sales guy with a tactical beard had to get one out of the back. My wife could get three fingers on the grip, but could not reliably rack the slide every time. The double recoil spring was too stiff. Tactical beard handed me a Glock 42 with a look that said "Let me know when you are ready for the paperwork"

Of course my wife liked the easy to rack slide and stock Glock sights. I told her that the stiffer spring of the CT380 would absorb more of the recoil and that its slide would get easier to rack after the Kahr 200 round break in period. Tactical beard contradicted me about both things. My wife did not like the Glock 42's grip nor its $120 higher price tag. I did not like the Glock 42's six round magazine and reputation for being a picky eater.

Michelle came over to offer my wife some good advise. Told her that she was holding the grip wrong and showed her a better way to power rack the slide. Both of which I have done in the past, but this time my wife actually listened. So she didn't want to disapoint me and gave racking the Ct380 another try, and pinched her palm in the ejection port. Ok no sale.

I know that the G42 is too large and heavy for her to carry on body, so I guess we will have to go smaller. Kel Tek P32 anyone?

G42 too big to carry? Then the answer isn't the gun. I can't get my wife to carry but the issue is the clothes not the gun.

The Kahr 380 slides never get easier to rack. Tac Beard was right.

She ended up buying herself a Kel Tec P32 with a nickel boron slide. I added a Pachmayr grip and a +1 magazine extension, a The Betty IWB holster with an Ulticlip for inside her no belt pants and a Blackhawk size 2 pocket holster. She had 3 FTE with PPU ammo in the first 50, but I put another 150+ flawless rounds through it so it is carry worthy with S&B, Herters or GECO.

Good that you found one that will work
I have a Kahr CM9 which I was going to gift to my mother but she had a difficult time pulling back the slide and I'll admit the Kahr are always a little tough when it comes to springs

I may go back and get the Kahr for myself eventually as we have no 380 pistols since selling the Bersa's, but a chit ton of 380 ammo. Her P32 is only 10 ounces loaded :)

That PM380 or CM380 is a wonderful pieces of equipment
I personally prefer 9mm because of cost mostly but you can't go wrong with a Kahr 380
Honestly even the Glock 42 would be interesting (to me) if I were in the market for.380 and they're pretty inexpensive since the Glock 43 came on the market

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.