JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm in Salem, but would be willing to travel up to an hour away. I'm interested in NIB unfired or LNIB with under 200 rounds and impeccably cared for. I'm only interested in the basic Matte or Duo-Tone models. I don't mind paying a fair price and am negotiable if you have other add-ons you want to sell along with your Bersa.

Are you specifically looking for one from a private party? If not, check your local Fred Meyer. The one here in OC has had a duotone model in the case for several months. You might even be able to get it transferred to your local store if they don't have one in the case already.

They are nice guns, I've owned a duotone model myself, I wouldn't mind getting one again someday.

Are you specifically looking for one from a private party?

Not necessarily. Thank you for the info. I don't spend money with any national chains or box stores though. My local mom'n'pop can order one for me. Great people, but prices are through the roof. For it's intended use (wifes toss around car backup) I'm not too excited about paying 'premium'. Just thought I would see what's out there. ;)

They 'are' great little guns. The daughter assumed possession of the one I had previously when she moved out of state. Now I don't even have visitation! (The Bersa, I mean)

SCCY CPX-2 (the -1 has a safety).

Double stack 9mm. 14+1 cap. 2 mags. D/A trigger that pulls smooth.
Stainless slides and barrels.

Tiny guns but well useable with big mitts like mine.

$250 new out the door.

Oh, and Ive got about 600 rounds thru it now and only had one stovepipe - no other malfuntions.

It's my primary carry with one always in the chamber so I have at minimum one good shot. I have plans to (given extra cash) buy a couple more for bug bags and stash guns as well.

EDIT: Florida, USA Conpany. Lifetime, no questions asked warrenty.

Last Edited:
Thanks Joe, but I think she's really wanting to stick with a single stack .380.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.