Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB: NIB/LNIB Bersa Thunder .380 Matte or Duo-Tone

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Yarome, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Yarome

Yarome Salem New Member

I'm in Salem, but would be willing to travel up to an hour away. I'm interested in NIB unfired or LNIB with under 200 rounds and impeccably cared for. I'm only interested in the basic Matte or Duo-Tone models. I don't mind paying a fair price and am negotiable if you have other add-ons you want to sell along with your Bersa.

2. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

One of my all time favorite pistols! Enjoy.

3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Are you specifically looking for one from a private party? If not, check your local Fred Meyer. The one here in OC has had a duotone model in the case for several months. You might even be able to get it transferred to your local store if they don't have one in the case already.

They are nice guns, I've owned a duotone model myself, I wouldn't mind getting one again someday.

4. Yarome

Yarome Salem New Member

Not necessarily. Thank you for the info. I don't spend money with any national chains or box stores though. My local mom'n'pop can order one for me. Great people, but prices are through the roof. For it's intended use (wifes toss around car backup) I'm not too excited about paying 'premium'. Just thought I would see what's out there. ;)

They 'are' great little guns. The daughter assumed possession of the one I had previously when she moved out of state. Now I don't even have visitation! (The Bersa, I mean)

SPQRR and etrain16 like this.
  5. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

SCCY CPX-2 (the -1 has a safety).

Double stack 9mm. 14+1 cap. 2 mags. D/A trigger that pulls smooth.
    Stainless slides and barrels.

Tiny guns but well useable with big mitts like mine.

$250 new out the door.

Oh, and Ive got about 600 rounds thru it now and only had one stovepipe - no other malfuntions.

It's my primary carry with one always in the chamber so I have at minimum one good shot. I have plans to (given extra cash) buy a couple more for bug bags and stash guns as well.

EDIT: Florida, USA Conpany. Lifetime, no questions asked warrenty.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    etrain16 likes this.
  6. Yarome

Yarome Salem New Member

Thanks Joe, but I think she's really wanting to stick with a single stack .380.

7. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

BiMart has the Matte Black Bersa Thunder 380 for $265, the Ruger LCP for $298, the Ruger LC380 for $349, and the Glock 42 for $399.

8. Yarome

Yarome Salem New Member

Thanks for that, Nick. I hadn't even thought of checking at Bi-Mart. They're PNW enough I would buy from them.

Nick Burkhardt likes this.