JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking to buy a mosin, any model. Looking for a pretty solid shooter, although ive gotten pretty handy at cleaning these out really good and doing basic trigger jobs so straight shooting is more important than bolt action, trigger, ect.

Cash in hand ready to buy FTF in oregon, preferably close to Salem but I will travel a bit for the right deal.

541-908-2835

Last Edited:
Im looking to buy a m44 carbine version of the mosin nagant. Not looking for one with collectors value but one to put rounds through. Let me know what you have! Thanks for looking.

Don't know if they still have them but I recently (within the past 2 weeks) saw 2 of them at the Gun Broker in Clackamas ($199 ea).

BUMPITY! New lower standards, looking for ANY mosin! See first post.

Hard to find now days a Mosin below $199.00 when 6 months ago they were going for $99 on sale; but there is one in the sales forum posted yesterday for $175.00.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/rifle-classifieds/124979-1924-mosin.html

Also call Cabela's in Eugene, the website has the Mosin advertised at $149 but is not available for sale on line.

Cabela's: Mosin-Nagant Model 91/30 Rifle

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.