JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Just bought my first press and starting to learn. Looking for the sets in the title.
Much appreciated!
John

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just bought my first press and starting to learn. Looking for the sets in the title.
Much appreciated!
John
If you are desperate you will probably be able to find them on ebay but you will usually pay a premium. Ebay use to be a place for deals, not so much anymore.

Trying digging in the classified pages here, until recently die sets sold for cheap here. So if you go back to ads from a year or two or more you might find something still available.

If you are desperate you will probably be able to find them on ebay but you will usually pay a premium. Ebay use to be a place for deals, not so much anymore.

Trying digging in the classified pages here, until recently die sets sold for cheap here. So if you go back to ads from a year or two or more you might find something still available.

I haven't quite got desperate yet, but in this day and age it might not take long to feel so!
I'll pour over some older posts here and see if I can dig anything up.
Thanks!

Much appreciated!
John

9MM is a hunt but I was able to find a LEE 4-die carbide set for a friend on Amazon two days ago for $47. You just got to keep looking. The harder item to find is the primers. A real tough time to start relaoding.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.