JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps I should be more specific. If you have primers or powder, and are looking to make a ridiculous profit on them, please don't even contact me. I don't paying a few extra dollars if that's what you feel like charging me, but if you're out to make a gross profit on your material then forget it.

If I did not know that you know better, I would think you were bumping your own post early.

As for your comment about pricing, Bi-mart in L.City had ammo..9 & 223 plus a few primers and only 3 types of powder on the shelf, Monday early afternoon 20rd boxes of Rem 223 were 9$ and 50 rd boxes of 9mm were 13$.. minius there .01 shelf price. LIMIT 2 boxes per customer/day with ID.. Primers were $4.99/100 limit 400 (4 packages) and the 5K they got in Monday morning were gone while I stood there.. I got non.. so your incidious comment about Wanting and Not paying do not go together.. Which is it..Want, Wait, or just evaporate.?

Perhaps I should be more specific. If you have primers or powder, and are looking to make a ridiculous profit on them, please don't even contact me. I don't paying a few extra dollars if that's what you feel like charging me, but if you're out to make a gross profit on your material then forget it.
Could you enlighten me on what constitutes: a profit, a ridiculous profit, a gross profit. If these be expressed in % and $, referencing the basis cost, I would really appreciate it.

I already know what a 'favor' is. That's when you drive to a store, buy something at retail, hold it for 6 months, then drive to meet some buyer and let him have it for what you paid.

Of course if prices decline, this same buyer doesn't seem motivated to buy for what you paid. Seems rather hypocritical if think about it.

OBTW, I have these items, why don't you let me know what you are willing to pay and if I can agree to it, then we might deal.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews