Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB Large Rifle Primers, and IMR 4895

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by Ironbar, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

I need to load up some more M2 Ball for my Garand. I guess any powder appropriate for the Garand will do, but I'd like to stick to what I know works.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

2. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have lr r primers

3. Ironbar

Still looking......

4. Ironbar

Still looking for primers and powder. Thanks!

5. Ironbar

Perhaps I should be more specific. If you have primers or powder, and are looking to make a ridiculous profit on them, please don't even contact me. I don't paying a few extra dollars if that's what you feel like charging me, but if you're out to make a gross profit on your material then forget it.

6. HappyRoman

If I did not know that you know better, I would think you were bumping your own post early.

As for your comment about pricing, Bi-mart in L.City had ammo..9 & 223 plus a few primers and only 3 types of powder on the shelf, Monday early afternoon 20rd boxes of Rem 223 were 9$ and 50 rd boxes of 9mm were 13$.. minius there .01 shelf price. LIMIT 2 boxes per customer/day with ID.. Primers were $4.99/100 limit 400 (4 packages) and the 5K they got in Monday morning were gone while I stood there.. I got non.. so your incidious comment about Wanting and Not paying do not go together.. Which is it..Want, Wait, or just evaporate.?

7. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

Could you enlighten me on what constitutes: a profit, a ridiculous profit, a gross profit. If these be expressed in % and $, referencing the basis cost, I would really appreciate it.

I already know what a 'favor' is. That's when you drive to a store, buy something at retail, hold it for 6 months, then drive to meet some buyer and let him have it for what you paid.

Of course if prices decline, this same buyer doesn't seem motivated to buy for what you paid. Seems rather hypocritical if think about it.

OBTW, I have these items, why don't you let me know what you are willing to pay and if I can agree to it, then we might deal.

8. HappyRoman

Good Luck CJ..

9. springfield0612

springfield0612 Poulsbo Member

I just sent you a PM! :thumbup: