JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My parents never gave me a Red Ryder BB gun when I was a kid so it's time to fill the void.

I would like to buy myself a Kel Tec KSG shotgun for Christmas, and no I won't shoot my eye out.

If you have one in good shape that you just don't like why not put it in a good home and pick up a nice present for yourself?

Anywhere in the Portland metro area, I live in rural Clackamas county and work in Milwaukie.

Let me know!

My parents never gave me a Red Ryder BB gun when I was a kid so it's time to fill the void.

I would like to buy myself a Kel Tec KSG shotgun for Christmas, and no I won't shoot my eye out.

If you have one in good shape that you just don't like why not put it in a good home and pick up a nice present for yourself?

Anywhere in the Portland metro area, I live in rural Clackamas county and work in Milwaukie.

Let me know!

I got one brand new in the box Black comes with a brand new flashlight laser handle really nice into it all for 1400.00 that's my price if interested let me know can meet you in tulatian maybe at bestbuy off freeway around 3:30 let me know thanks again.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.