JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Camas/Washougal
State
Washington
Looking for a Henry X in .357/38 special

I missed the Bi-Mart deal

Do you have one for sale or know where one is?

Please help

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I haven't had a chance. I had a Marlin 357 and sold it. I've always regretted that. The Henry has the threaded barrel so that interests me greatly. That is a shame to hear that it's cheap feeling. There're aren't many options though. I was hoping ruger would start the production but I haven't seen a 357 from them yet

I haven't had a chance. I had a Marlin 357 and sold it. I've always regretted that. The Henry has the threaded barrel so that interests me greatly. That is a shame to hear that it's cheap feeling. There're aren't many options though. I was hoping ruger would start the production but I haven't seen a 357 from them yet
If it had black wood furniture like the all weather models then I would of kept it. I liked the idea of a threaded barrel too and I liked the bigger lever action but at the end of the day I sold it and got the all weather with side loading gate.

If it had black wood furniture like the all weather models then I would of kept it. I liked the idea of a threaded barrel too and I liked the bigger lever action but at the end of the day I sold it and got the all weather with side loading gate.
Where did you find yours?

The 357 model X is one of Henry's most sought after models so I would be surprised if they discontinue the model X completely. They will more than likely come out with a variant that has an M-lok rail and adjustable butt-stock. Something more "tactical" since that's what most people are doing with them anyways.

I've owned one and tacticooled it all out and it was definitely fun. I have the Marlin in it's place now but I would recommend either to anyone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.