JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Palouse
State
Washington
Zip Code
Traded away the original Leupold 6x that came on my first hunting rifle in the 80's. Winchester XTR Featherweight in .257 Roberts. Putting a matte finish new scope on it would seem wrong. Hoping someone has a very nice old glossy scope sitting on a shelf that needs a new home. Would prefer a Leupold, but not sure I can afford one. A Burris or Weaver would be fine as long as it's functional and not beat up.

This is the rifle I need it for...

IMG_20191222_183108717.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That gun is nice. Winchester's best looking modern rifle in my opinion. Deserves a scope that is nice.

Check out Vintage Gun Scopes (out of Corvallis, Montana). If the prices seem high, compare them to a new scope. Also, it is a good website just for ideas of what to look for.

I'd like to see this gun again: fully clothed.

I've got a whole bunch of vintage scope rings, most of them in high gloss blue.
PM me if you're interested. No charge, as I'll never find a use for them.

i found one in high gloss with 1' rings and mounting hardware.

let me know if you want it, or any of the others in that tackle box.

IMG_2611.JPG IMG_2612.JPG

HaveGun Good on ya for putting a nice looking scope on that pretty rifle. I am not too far down the road from you in Walla Walla and I have the same problem. I love my pretty hunting rifles with nice wood and gloss blue finish and I TOTALLY agree with you and can relate. The high end scope makers just dont seem to be making anything in a gloss finish these days. I am going to try some gloss black cold cure cerrakote, perhaps with a coat of clear over the top in order to get a scope that looks right on my rifles. Best of luck.

I replaced the glossy 2-7x33 Leupold VX-II on my wife's rifle with a new, fancy VX-R and the VX-II is just hanging out in the safe.
If this interests you I'll check to see if she will sell it (it IS her's).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top