JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'd like to buy or trade for 50-250 rounds of CCI Quiet-22 Segmented HP 22 LR. Needs to be hollow point, not interested in CCI quiet ball rounds. I can trade you other 22LR ammo, 9mm FMJ training rounds or 556. Can also pay cash, let me know what you think is a fair price. I don't want to pay more than $10 a box but I've been using gun broker auction prices as a gauge since some ammunition is so scarce right now. Thanks for looking!
CC_Sgame_970_Quiet22SegHP_R.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You have any of the CCI powdercoated sub-sonic? Any 380? 32 ACP?

I would let 150 of these go. You ever get down toward McMinnville? About the farthest north I go these days is the
CVSC range at Dundee.

IMAG1447[1].jpg

You have any of the CCI powdercoated sub-sonic? Any 380? 32 ACP?

I would let 150 of these go. You ever get down toward McMinnville? About the farthest north I go these days is the
CVSC range at Dundee.

View attachment 752809
Thanks for the reply! I occasionally make it out to the McMinville area. I have CCI standard velocity and Aguila subsonic. I may have a couple boxes of gemtech subsonic but nothing powder coated. Interested in any of those?

Gemtech, CCI standard and Aguilla sub--in that order. PM me when you might be this way, we will figure something out.

I just picked up a brick of it at my Local Ace Hardware for $4.99 per box ($49.90 total). If you have a local Ace you may call them. I left several more bricks of it for others to buy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.