JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Hello,
I'm looking for a reasonably priced BCM .300 blackout upper. I may consider other higher end brands but prefer BCM. I might also be open to complete rifles.

I would be willing to pay a reasonable cash price or can offer various trade options.

Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got an Aero Upper in 300Blk out id consider parting with. Check my listings, the full spec is in there- currently set up as pistol. Maybe we can make a deal for it and the g33 you messaged me about

Hello,
I'm looking for a reasonably priced BCM .300 blackout upper. I may consider other higher end brands but prefer BCM. I might also be open to complete rifles.

I would be willing to pay a reasonable cash price or can offer various trade options.

Thank you
There's a LaRue upper in 300BO for sale right now at the Wooster Armory swap meet in Beaverton.

Today only.

Hello,

Thank you
I have a complete 300 Blackout maybe 100 rounds through the AR... Comes with
2, 10 round mags
Bipod
Tripod
Sight Mark Wraith 4K Max night vision scope
Sniper Hog Light The Cannon it shines 1 mile and a infrared 850
2 batteries and charger
1 battery pack that will last many nights...

I can send pic's

Sounds expensive!
I would be happy to see what you have. But, am really just looking for an upper. My budget is limited.

Thanks either way.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.