JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Looking for a low mount or absolute for an acro.

Something to mount on my PCC.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Did you find a P2?!?! Scalarworks had them today but I was too slow.

Aimpoint had a release yesterday. Lasted for 2 minutes at 6 am. Got em, forgot about the whole 'mounting' thing.
Dang! Haha. I'll just continue being patient. I have a slide getting cut for one at the moment. Congrats on getting one though. Hopefully that means they are gunna start rolling out more.

Dang! Haha. I'll just continue being patient. I have a slide getting cut for one at the moment. Congrats on getting one though. Hopefully that means they are gunna start rolling out more.

They put a story Put a couple days ago, they're pushing a lot of production out for them so hopefully they can continue to crank em out. I've got an order in for some more from a aimpoint master dealer, if I find the other two before he gets his in I'll reach out. He will for sure have them before they are normalized.

They put a story Put a couple days ago, they're pushing a lot of production out for them so hopefully they can continue to crank em out. I've got an order in for some more from a aimpoint master dealer, if I find the other two before he gets his in I'll reach out. He will for sure have them before they are normalized.
That would be greatly appreciated. I don't have any social media so I don't get the updates as fast. Haha.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.