JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone in the Portland/Vanc area looking to sell some 7.62x39? I want to go shooting Saturday and don't think an online purchase would get here soon enough. I'm willing to pay up to .25/round. Trying to get around 500 rounds. I'm not picky about brands.

Because I had to put a prefix on the ad, I could trade some .45 acp or I would trade 500 rounds of .22 LR for 250 rounds of 7.62x39.

Closest Cabelas is Tualatin and Bimart said they haven't seen any in 3-4 months. I got some tips about Walmart, even though the one in Battle Ground never has it. I'm gonna check one in Vancouver after work today.

I know there are plenty of options online, I just didn't have the time to wait for an online purchase, or didn't want to risk it not showing up before Saturday. And since Cabelas is about a 45 minute drive from my house on a good day, shipping is the best option.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.