Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 7.62x39

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by str8shot, Oct 27, 2014.

1. str8shot

str8shot Battle Ground, Wa Member

Anyone in the Portland/Vanc area looking to sell some 7.62x39? I want to go shooting Saturday and don't think an online purchase would get here soon enough. I'm willing to pay up to .25/round. Trying to get around 500 rounds. I'm not picky about brands.

Because I had to put a prefix on the ad, I could trade some .45 acp or I would trade 500 rounds of .22 LR for 250 rounds of 7.62x39.

2. rodriguez

rodriguez keizer Member

I got 200 rounds of 762. Tulammo you interested. I will be in wilsonville this week

3. str8shot

Dang, I would take you up on that, but Wilsonville is a wee bit of a drive. Thanks, though.

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Don't you have a Cabelas or Bimart nearby?

5. str8shot

Closest Cabelas is Tualatin and Bimart said they haven't seen any in 3-4 months. I got some tips about Walmart, even though the one in Battle Ground never has it. I'm gonna check one in Vancouver after work today.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Laceys Cabelas always has Herters, which is good target ammo if you don't mind a squib once in a while

7. str8shot

Thanks guys. Purchase pending for tomorrow.

8. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

9. happypuppy

happypuppy N. Puget Sound Member

Don't forget with Cabalas you can order it online and they ship it to your store for free. It's less than $6.00 a box there now for Herters

10. str8shot

I know there are plenty of options online, I just didn't have the time to wait for an online purchase, or didn't want to risk it not showing up before Saturday. And since Cabelas is about a 45 minute drive from my house on a good day, shipping is the best option.

11. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have 3 boxes of Winchester. 20rd boxes. reloadable $25 local pick up. also have some of my custom loaded available at $15/box of 50