Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB 7.62x39

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by str8shot, Oct 27, 2014.

1. str8shot

str8shot Battle Ground, Wa Member

Anyone in the Portland/Vanc area looking to sell some 7.62x39? I want to go shooting Saturday and don't think an online purchase would get here soon enough. I'm willing to pay up to .25/round. Trying to get around 500 rounds. I'm not picky about brands.

Because I had to put a prefix on the ad, I could trade some .45 acp or I would trade 500 rounds of .22 LR for 250 rounds of 7.62x39.

2. rodriguez

rodriguez keizer Member

I got 200 rounds of 762. Tulammo you interested. I will be in wilsonville this week

3. str8shot

Dang, I would take you up on that, but Wilsonville is a wee bit of a drive. Thanks, though.

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Don't you have a Cabelas or Bimart nearby?

5. str8shot

Closest Cabelas is Tualatin and Bimart said they haven't seen any in 3-4 months. I got some tips about Walmart, even though the one in Battle Ground never has it. I'm gonna check one in Vancouver after work today.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Laceys Cabelas always has Herters, which is good target ammo if you don't mind a squib once in a while

7. str8shot

Thanks guys. Purchase pending for tomorrow.

8. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

9. happypuppy

happypuppy N. Puget Sound Member

Don't forget with Cabalas you can order it online and they ship it to your store for free. It's less than $6.00 a box there now for Herters

10. str8shot

I know there are plenty of options online, I just didn't have the time to wait for an online purchase, or didn't want to risk it not showing up before Saturday. And since Cabelas is about a 45 minute drive from my house on a good day, shipping is the best option.

11. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have 3 boxes of Winchester. 20rd boxes. reloadable $25 local pick up. also have some of my custom loaded available at $15/box of 50