Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB/.311" bullets(not ammo)/ WA

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by tahoe2, Feb 14, 2014.

1. tahoe2

tahoe2 Seattle area, Washington state Member

looking for Speer or Sierra or Remington 180 grn soft point .311" bullets or Hornady 174 grn round nose(.312")
    reloading for a 7.65 Argentine mauser. Any bullets classified for 303 British or 7.7 Japanese mauser will also work, thanks.:cool:

2. naa

naa Marysville, Wa Member

Hello,

I have some .311 150gr. Speer/Sierras, 174s pointed and a box of 7.65 Arg ammo( believe they are reloads, Norma brass). If your interested Im located in Marysville/Tulalip Cabelas area.

Thanks, Rob

3. tahoe2

Hey Rob, thanks for the post! do you have a total count of each? and how much did you want for all of it?
    Also could you possibly mail it in a USPS flat rate box? Thanks Scott

4. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

HAVE ABOUT 45 LOADED 7.65 Argentine Mauser rounds and a box or 303 British factory too. if interested lets deal.. sandy

5. tahoe2

Hey Sandy, I guess you didn't get my "conversation starter". Yes I would be interested in the Argy rounds, factory? or reloads? what type of brass and weight of bullets (SP or FMJ?) and how much, also what's in the 303's and how much? thanks!!

6. HappyRoman

do not know wtg of bullets, as they appear to be factory. Some are fmj and some ( a few) ARE Soft pts. I will look up the 303 factory and let you know later.

7. tahoe2

is any of the Argentine surplus? or is it commercial?

8. HappyRoman

43 pieces are surplus, 3 pieces are Norma...send me your email address and I can send pics. 303 British Winchester commercial 174 FMJ- 1box =20 rds, also have a box + 1 of 308 Norma mag, and 14 rds of Norma 6.5CARCANO-158GR sp. and 15rds of 300 Weatherby 180gr sp Mag. my email is mremor97367@yahoo.com will send 2 pics