JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Elmira
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a bcg for an AR10 also needing a handguard. Trying to get this build finished before Biden tries to take it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck finding a handguard bro. It took me roughly a month to find a handguard and BCG. I don't know what is going on with .308 handguard production across the industry. They're almost non existent.

I got my BCG from wilson combat (as that was my barrel mfgr) and handguard from SLR rifleworks. Both options were more expensive then what I usually would have gone with but thats what we have to deal with

Good luck finding a handguard bro. It took me roughly a month to find a handguard and BCG. I don't know what is going on with .308 handguard production across the industry. They're almost non existent.

I got my BCG from wilson combat (as that was my barrel mfgr) and handguard from SLR rifleworks. Both options were more expensive then what I usually would have gone with but thats what we have to deal with
It's the nature of the beast. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.