JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to pay cash. interested in the P-series Ruger in 9mm, the SR9, old colt 1911's, and other variants and brands.

I'm in Douglas County, can drive for a good deal, and am willing to meet part way.

looking for a p89 in the $100-270 range. more depending on quality, accessories, and what not.

SR9's and 1911's up to $350.

again this is to be a vehicle gun, and will be used and abused. thats why I am leaning towards the all metal guns.

Last Edited:
There's a great Gun show in PDX this weekend, starting tomorrow at noon. Lot's of good used and nice pieces, plus new. Give it a drive and enjoy. I believe that if you show your bi-mart card you get a discount on admission too.

haha Thanks man... can't make it to portland... we have one coming up in Roseburg in September I will be at for sure, and that may be where the deal I am looking for is...

Also looking for a p89, and SR9 Rugers.

Love the old metal framed P-series with the Hogue grips.

a shop here in town has a 95% p89 for sale for $259... which is fair price, but not dealing with them...

looking for something in the $150-300 range that needs cosmetic help... looking to get it cleaned up and used as a "truck gun."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.