JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Looking for a 16" 5.56 IWI Tavor preferably a X95. Feel free to message me!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I was in A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton yesterday and they has something that looked like it might have been one of those in the case, didn't look real close but I'm like 62% sure it might have been one. :s0108:

But for real, it might be worth calling them

I was in tick lickers firearms in Corvallis the other day and they have a black 16" on the shelf I was thinking about picking it up. Might be worth giving them a call and seeing if they still have it if your still looking for one.

I was in tick lickers firearms in Corvallis the other day and they have a black 16" on the shelf I was thinking about picking it up. Might be worth giving them a call and seeing if they still have it if your still looking for one.
Yeah they called me when they got it in they put me on the list about 2 months ago. But they called me the day I left town for 3 weeks. So not much I can do but hope it's still there.

Retail on a new x95 is $1600 so it would have to be a lot less used to make it worth while from my perspective. There is a used one advertised for $1795 locally. Why would someone pay $200 more for a used gun over new? Makes no sense to me what some of these shops are asking.

Last Edited:
I've got one, been debating if I want to list it. Good rifle, not necessarily the right rifle for me in the end. Even comes with a factory ambi safety and take down tool, plus a few spare parts like firing pin, etc

Yeah they called me when they got it in they put me on the list about 2 months ago. But they called me the day I left town for 3 weeks. So not much I can do but hope it's still there.

J&B firearms has a black 16" one for sale. I was just in there and held it tonight a little bit before they closed. They are really light for a bull pup I like them.

Retail on a new x95 is $1600 so it would have to be a lot less used to make it worth while from my perspective. There is a used one advertised for $1795 locally. Why would someone pay $200 more for a used gun over new? Makes no sense to me what some of these shops are asking.
Inflation blah blah blah. I've been struggling to find anything new cheaper than $1750

I've got one, been debating if I want to list it. Good rifle, not necessarily the right rifle for me in the end. Even comes with a factory ambi safety and take down tool, plus a few spare parts like firing pin, etc
If you decide to list it let me know!

Inflation blah blah blah. I've been struggling to find anything new cheaper than $1750

If you decide to list it let me know!
Check gun deals. 3 places have for about $1600 new. Don't buy from locked loaded or battle hawk armory though.

Edit: gunprime tsb16 currently at $1499, x95 $1599 new. Don't pay $1795 or whatever at LGS for used it's a ripoff.

34C842E6-DD82-42DF-A464-C3E92DBC0D18.png
60AD1D20-9F8C-492A-9005-D6566A3AF03C.jpeg
7C5D6ECB-A8AF-417A-AE69-BE1B2492E448.jpeg

Last Edited:
I don't see those prices I see $1,750
Weird, they must have went up after the Hamas attack. Just looked like a month and a half ago and that was the price (gun deals and wikiarms haven't updated their prices yet I guess). So I guess the j&b one ($1829) is "only" $75ish over, not outrageous considering no shipping etc.

Last Edited:
Weird, they must have went up after the Hamas attack. Just looked like a month and a half ago and that was the price (gun deals and wikiarms haven't updated their prices yet I guess). So I guess the j&b one ($1829) is "only" $75ish over, not outrageous considering no shipping etc.
Maybe but to my knowledge the SAR is used more than the x95. I should ask my ex-IDF friends .

If you still want it this coming weekend, I'd make you a killer deal. No way I can do a weekday so think it over and get back to me if you're still interested by Saturday

If you still want it this coming weekend, I'd make you a killer deal. No way I can do a weekday so think it over and get back to me if you're still interested by Saturday
I return to town the 3rd of January, so unfortunately unless it's held there's nothing I could do.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.