Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WST (1 or 2 lbs) - North Portland

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by gregw72, Jul 13, 2013.

1. gregw72

gregw72 North Portland (near University of Portland) Active Member

Will pay cash or could trade 1 brick of 22 LR (Federal 510 40gr HV) for the powder. Send PM.

2. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

3. HappyRoman

sorry above is at widners.com

4. gregw72

Yeah, I can get it at Powder Valley, Grafs and Wideners... but I really only want 1-2 lbs and don't want to pay the hazmat fee of $27.50. Thanks though.

5. HappyRoman

What r u really wanting to reload? there are lots of other available choices..?

6. gregw72

You are correct, there are other other choices.... and I have spend my money and paid my dues to get to what works in my Sigs... don't want to reinvent the wheel. Was hoping to just get a couple pounds of powder as 1lb loads nearly 1400 rounds... and I don't want to get a keg of powder to justify the $27.50 hazmat fee.

Missouri Bullet Co. 200g lead bullets over WST is my go to 45ACP practice load. I have put nearly 1k of these down range this year action pistol shooting and it is an accurate load at 25 yards, meters like water in my Dillon, is soft recoiling and nearly over flows the case on a double charge. My other pet load is 185 JHP over Clays, but JHP is more expensive (I shoot Montana Gold... and have consumed 1k+ of them this year at Gunsite Training). Already tried the usual suspects: bullseye, HP38/Win231, Unique, TiteGroup, etc. over the years and have settled on these powders.

7. gregw72

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.