JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello
I have 1,000 rounds of 7.62X39 Wolf Polyformance JHP 123 Gr. steal case ammo for sale. This ammo is not packaged (loose) and comes in an ammo can. You can count the rounds if you wish but it's all there. I have shot this ammo through a SLR-101 and M10 and never had any issues FYI.

If you are interested, I am asking $300. I am not interested in any trades and I am also not interested in shipping the ammo.... local pickups only.

I work Monday-Friday nights and I have the weekends off. I don't drive and I would like to do a FTF local transaction. I may be able to have a friend give me a ride to meet you locally but I would really appreciate it if you could meet me in Beaverton (Black bear diner on TV HWY and Hockin). If you are serious, get a hold of me and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking.

2013-08-26202224_zps9d652761.jpg

Is that an over sized ammo can you have it stored in? Standard ammo cans don't fit 1K of 762x39 ammo in them. Is there a 2nd ammo can with ammo in it that you dont have pictured?

You might want to recount those. I use 50 caliber cans to store 762 ammo. They dont hold 1k ammo without the perfect stack and then the can sides are bulging and the top is barely able to close. 800 rounds that I keep in mine looks like more than what you have in yours. Just saying.

You might want to recount those. I use 50 caliber cans to store 762 ammo. They dont hold 1k ammo without the perfect stack and then the can sides are bulging and the top is barely able to close. 800 rounds that I keep in mine looks like more than what you have in yours. Just saying.

Listen man..... stop trolling my add ok? you think I was born yesterday buddy? there is a reason as to why the ammo is loose in the ammo can.

I don't think you are interested in buying my ammo, even if you were, it's not for sale to you! so please go bother someone else.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.