JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Windham Weaponry
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a nice wolf t91. This is the Taiwanese military proven rifle. It has a gas piston system. But unlike other piston rifles it is light weight and not front heavy. It has a factory rail price which can be used in the handguard at various positions. The front sight is easily removable. The lower is windham weaponry with bad lever and extended mag release button.
This is 14" barrel with 2" flash hider. With a little bit of weld to make it a rifle. It can be removed and you can use a brace to run as a pistol if you choose. Lower is multi.
Round count is very low. Test fired a few mags and it shot flawlessly tried both brass and steel Ammo through it.

I'm trying to find another purchase but will entertain trade offers.

B3FF7E44-3F64-42F0-A2DE-68CDC97A0015.jpeg E898F27D-1DC4-49C0-BE34-6E3BCE125C3E.jpeg 088074F2-3351-4D1D-8A02-0F463BB96A7D.jpeg 31BDA6D0-D060-4728-B814-383751502F3F.jpeg 19B05487-B08D-44C0-95CE-070DF74D896B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a nice wolf t91. This is the Taiwanese military proven rifle. It has a gas piston system. But unlike other piston rifles it is light weight and not front heavy. It has a factory rail price which can be used in the handguard at various positions. The front sight is easily removable. The lower is windham weaponry with bad lever and extended mag release button.
This is 14" barrel with 2" flash hider. With a little bit of weld to make it a rifle. It can be removed and you can use a brace to run as a pistol if you choose. Lower is multi.
Round count is very low. Test fired a few mags and it shot flawlessly tried both brass and steel Ammo through it.

I'm trying to find another purchase but will entertain trade offers.

View attachment 855162View attachment 855158View attachment 855159View attachment 855160View attachment 855161
If (when) you drop to $700 msg me back. I am in Tacoma, cash in hand, and the drive to Lacey is an easy one.

Wheelchair Wraith

Oh sorry for the confusion I am not liquidating, trying to fund another gun not pay for a surgery so I don't need to dump this for quick cash. The price is set at what it would take for me to relinquish ownership if this battle ready rifle.

$700 will not happen. I would entertain $900

Price out the upper if they are still available and a 2" brake compensator, carry handle sight, t91 rail accessory, bad lever, extended mag release button, built windham weaponry multi lower.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.