JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$360 per case of 1000rds.

*OR*

$100 for 13 boxes. Ooooooh, the evil number 13 for the evil AR!

This is Top-quality Wolf Gold, brassed cased! I'm sure you have read or heard the rave on this ammo! Previously, Wolf's .223 was offered only with steel cases. Now it's in brass cases and top quality. Accurate and clean.

55 Grain. M193 ball full metal jacket bullet. Boxer-primed, reloadable, non-corrosive. Muzzle Velocity: 3,250 F.P.S. Muzzle Energy: 1,289 ft.-lbs. 20 rds. per box.

Wolf's "GOLD" line of 223 ammo uses a BRASS casing with a BOXER primer that is fully reloadable. The projectile is a copper jacketed lead core bullet and this ammo is 100% non-corrosive.

Ideal for AR-15 target / all purpose ammo.

6e7c04fc-1a4a-4e7d-8332-28f1ae06c2e7-jpg.105104.jpg

Last Edited:
Good price given the panic.... I shot my 1st box of Gold today because I wondered how good it was given it was cheap and it shot better than the 55 gr bullets from Xtreme. I got a 4" grouping out of my Daniel Defense at 100 yards with Wolf Gold today and saved my brass! Great plinking ammo but if you want 1" groupings ya gotta roll your own.
The target right next to the Wolf target was 69 gr Nosler HPBT, 2.235 OAL with 23 gr of H335 (I ladder loaded at .2 grains) which was the best at a 1" grouping.
AR pistols LOVE this ammo!!! Grip it and rip it
Good price but too far for me GLWS

Thanks. It is great plinking ammo. It is by far my favorite. Surprised by that group though... My tavors with 16" barrel and 1:7 twist shoot suB 2MOA fairly consistently.

Yeah, there does seem to be a panic, as all the sudden lots of interest! Sorry but I have to raise the price. If you already contacted me, I will honor the original pricing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.