JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to get one or the other. Just looking to get opinions on each. And if anyone knows if the mags are interchangeable? I like the idea that the witness is single action as this will be a range gun and nothing more. The single action side of the SP 01 seem real nice, though.

Please open up, look to get one or the other.

Thanks!

Mags do not cross. However, as ststed the Witness pistols cal change easy.

I have owned a few CZ'z and they are excellent pistols. Looking for a 75 stainless in fact.
Have considered the Witness line and may get one of the match guns.

Good luck.

Thanks Guys for the input!! I pick-up the witness 9mm Elite Match, got some mags (6) and got a BladeTech holtser on the way. Not a lot of holster chioces for this gun? Mags are a little bigger and don't fix in a molded mag pouch, had to get one of those. Like the gun so far it on the heavy side, good for recoil I hope, will be shootn' it tomorrow afternoon. Hope she shoot as well as I have heard!!!

I love how my Witness Elite Match in 10mm shoots!

What I did for a holster for mine is that I bought a leather holster from High Noon for a full railed 1911 (assuming yours has a rail like mine), I removed the retention screw and a few of the stitches around the front of the trigger guard and it fits like a glove.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top