Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Withdrawn 2340 Rounds of 7.62x39 Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by GOG, Feb 22, 2014.

1. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

I'm going to keep my SKS, so this is withdrawn.

2. Glockman19

Glockman19 Hillsboro Active Member

Heck of a price to bad you're not closer :(

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  3. drewp

drewp 503pdx Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

DITTO!!!!

4. rpatton

rpatton Graham WA Member

Somebody better go get this... I could burn $100 in gas and still have it come out to about 25 cents/round. If my ammo can pannier project were finished I'd be on my way down.

5. drewp

drewp 503pdx Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

How much do you value your time? Id spend a whole day driving down there, for me thats $250 in time and more than $100 in fuel...my truck sucks the gas up. .I wish I could get it...good luck with the sale

6. rpatton

rpatton Graham WA Member

Value of time varies from person to person and their individual priorities. for example when I am on the clock at work my work day is worth over $300 but when my employer or no one else is paying me for my time the value is arbitrary. Since I was posing the idea of taking my motorcycle down, the ride itself could be considered play time for some (I prefer the twisties over flat slab myself but also prefer two wheels over 4). If I had the cash and storage space (panniers previously mentioned) this would be a good value of "my" time. For a person who has to fuel a truck and take a day off work (presumably the reason that the time would be worth $250) this would certainly not be a good deal for you, I can see that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.