JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Somebody better go get this... I could burn $100 in gas and still have it come out to about 25 cents/round. If my ammo can pannier project were finished I'd be on my way down.

Somebody better go get this... I could burn $100 in gas and still have it come out to about 25 cents/round. If my ammo can pannier project were finished I'd be on my way down.

How much do you value your time? Id spend a whole day driving down there, for me thats $250 in time and more than $100 in fuel...my truck sucks the gas up. .I wish I could get it...good luck with the sale

How much do you value your time? Id spend a whole day driving down there, for me thats $250 in time and more than $100 in fuel...my truck sucks the gas up. .I wish I could get it...good luck with the sale

Value of time varies from person to person and their individual priorities. for example when I am on the clock at work my work day is worth over $300 but when my employer or no one else is paying me for my time the value is arbitrary. Since I was posing the idea of taking my motorcycle down, the ride itself could be considered play time for some (I prefer the twisties over flat slab myself but also prefer two wheels over 4). If I had the cash and storage space (panniers previously mentioned) this would be a good value of "my" time. For a person who has to fuel a truck and take a day off work (presumably the reason that the time would be worth $250) this would certainly not be a good deal for you, I can see that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.