JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a whole list of things on this so here it goes,
Colt 6920
Daniel Defense DDM4 15.0"
Magpul STR, MIAD Grip, plenty of xtm rail covers, ms4 sling, and top it off with magpul pro sights
Vortex Sparc AR and magnifier
Streamlight Protac 2 flashlight
1000 rounds of federal 55gr
14 usgi magazines with magpul followers
1 magpul 40rd magazine
Xtm hand stop in od green and black to go with it as well as a vertical grip
I know the market sucks right now just curious what I should be asking for all that
Have put over 3 grand I to this rifle easy
( about 200-250 rounds through it )

20180426_071020.jpg

I feel like you will get more money selling the gun and accessories seperate.

Lowest price on the mags right now is around $8, $10 is normal. I would buy them for $6 cus I already have a ton.

The sparc AR is like $120

$95ish on the protac?

A good fast moving price on the $1k of ammo would be $250.

Sling for maybe $40 .

These are all "move it now" prices. I am sure you can get more, or maybe fins the right person who values a complete package all set up.

It looks like a well thought out, sexy efficicient setup and rifle.

Sat two days in a gunshow watching a friends table with him. He had two DPMS AR 15 for $550 each and all weekend nobody picked them up to even look. Parts sold really well.

$800 for the gun w/ accessories and $275 for the ammo.

But it probably wont sell even if it is a decent deal. I would tear it apart and sell each piece individually. You will make a lot more money

The Vortex Sparc sight, palmetto is throwing them in with build kits now. Buy a $200 AR pistol completion kit and here is your free Sparc.

I agree with others the best thing to do is part it out. Or $800 or so. The market is so flooded right now with AR's the prices are bottomed out. Dealer cost on DPMS AR's is just over $300. As mentioned above $550 and they didn't get a look.

The other problem is, this is not the best place to sell an Ar. All of us are gun guys, so if we want an Ar we generally already have them or would rather build them. Armslist would probably be better for selling, but then you have to deal with "those" people.

Well thanks guys I think if the market is that bad that I should be asking 800 I'll just keep it as I got way more than that into it, But still thanks for the input!

Well thanks guys I think if the market is that bad that I should be asking 800 I'll just keep it as I got way more than that into it, But still thanks for the input!

I know how easy it is to put allot of money into a nice build. I hate seeing guys loose 2/3 of what they have into them.
Keep it and enjoy it.
Sometime in the future they will sky rocket again. Then reconsider parting ways with it.

I have a few and thought about selling but unfortunately AR15s are a lot like computers. Not so much obsolete in a year but there's always something new.

I would trade before taking a big loss or wait for the next group to realize they need one after the next event. I'm not sure which group that will be.

Sat two days in a gunshow watching a friends table with him. He had two DPMS AR 15 for $550 each and all weekend nobody picked them up to even look. Parts sold really well.

I never thought I would see the day when an AK sells for more than an AR, but it's been here awhile now --I see folks charging more for mini-14's too & having one, I know an AR is more accurate unless it is broken or out of adjustment

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top