JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everybody has one... this is mine. :s0155: I'm mainly looking for one of these weapons at a good price, rather than spending a ton of money on the "perfect" one. Like most, money is relatively tight, but why not blow some tax money on a new firearm? I'm also open to trades, so if there is something you are looking for, just let me know.

Looking for:

- Sig P226 or P220 Elite
- Mountain Gun... looking for a Smith, 4" barrel, stainless, in .357 or .44 mag (something like a 686 plus, 626, 629... :s0155:)
- Desert Eagle in 50AE (I know, I know)
- Delta Elite 10mm
- HK's
- Springfield XDm
- Concealed carry like kahr pm9
- Compact 1911 in 9mm (kimber)
- the occasional glock
- S&W M&P

Not a handgun, but always interested in:

- AK47 platform
- semi-auto tactical shotgun
- nice big game hunting rifles (large deer/elk, not elephants/dinosaurs)
- Sig 522 or other assault type 22's

If you have something similar to one of these, just send me a PM or email me what you have and what you're looking for in return. You can email pictures to [email protected]. Looking for a FTF transaction with valid Oregon ID. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.